- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- How long we keep them.
- To which addressees your data are communicated.
- What your rights are.
FABRICANET WEB DESIGN S.L.U. B84841493
Av. de la Estación 116 2B
Purposes, legitimacy and conservation of the processing of the data sent through:
- Purpose: To provide you with a means by which you may contact us and respond to your requests for information, as well as to send you communications of our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the information submission acceptance box.
- Conservation: Once your request is received by means of our form or answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment, and if you have accepted to receive commercial shipments, until you request their cancellation.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us via email address.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new treatment.
SUBSCRIPTION TO OUR NEWSLETTER
- Purpose: To send you our commercial bulletin and informative and advertising communications about our products or services that may be of interest to you, including by electronic means (Email, SMS, WhatsApp).
- Legitimation: The user’s consent to subscribe to our commercial mailings and/or newsletters.
- Conservation: Until the interested party revokes the consent and requests the cancellation of the service.
Recipients of your data
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless required to manage the contracted services or there is a legal obligation.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relations generated previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data when they are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of their processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis, own and third parties (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
For this reason, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Act, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have asked for your consent for their use and provided information on them, which in any case will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether or not to give their consent.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data supplied from alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or processing.
Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them.